3 Marina Road
Port Colborne, Ontario
Sugarloaf Harbour Marina
Sugarloaf Harbour Marina is The Place To Be!
Picture perfect best describes this marvelous harbour development with over 700 attractive slips for short day visits, overnight stays or seasonal rental. Canada's finest bass and walleye fishing, scuba diving, dozens of historic shipwrecks and some of the country's best sailing all waits for you in Port Colborne. Sugarloaf Harbour provides all the on-shore amenities to make your visit enjoyable whether you stay for a day, a week or the entire season.
We are located at the entrance of the Welland Canal, 15 minutes south of St. Catharines, 90 minutes from Toronto or 20 minutes from the Peace Bridge and Buffalo, NY. When you think of summer and you think of warm, clean water, sandy beaches, fair winds and plenty of sunshine, you are thinking about summer at Sugarloaf Harbour.
- 400 seasonal docks, 300 guest docks
- Fuel dock - gas, diesel
- Pump - out services
- Dockside electric BBQs & picnic areas
- 18 showers and large clean washrooms
- Laundry facilities on site
- Licensed restaurant on site
- Pavilion available for rent
- 4 lane boat launch with ample parking
- 14 acre park with splashpad & playground